Thursday, November 5, 2009

"Color my life with the chaos of trouble"

Everyone, I have made a decision. After much debate and controversy, I am going to throw caution to the wind and dye my hair purple. I'm not talking about a tacky-ass mid '90s Hot Topic raver/Kate Winslet circa "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" type of situation. I'm talking about a delicious (and relatively subtle) pop of color in my normally mundane brown locks. Please direct your eyes to the pictures below to see what I mean:





GAGA!
Courtesy of nymagazine.com

Peaches
Courtesy of dailymail.co.uk



See? The goal here is for my hair to be reminiscent of sweet, happy things. Like sherbet! And cotton candy! And Easter eggs! PEOPLE, FUCKING WORK WITH ME HERE. I need something to keep my mind off the fact that in approximately one second, it's going to be another brutally cold New York winter and I am THIS CLOSE to needing a happy lamp to keep me from actually committing suicide. Joking! I digress...

MOVING ON, I'll probably only do one or two sections to begin with because I have commitment issues but I'm still really excited! I mean damn, I'm young and I have a job where I get to be as creative and ~aLtErNaTiVe~ as I want, so why not? YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE, RIGHT? Get into it, kittens. By Spring '10, everyone is going to be busting out the Manic Panic, you mark my words. You're welcome in advance.

xx.
F

No comments:

Post a Comment