Friday, March 30, 2012

Alona Lingerie Set




Made of satin and mesh with adorable bow details, the Alona Lingerie Set by Playful Threads definitely helps prove the company's mantra of providing only the most playful and most sexy lingerie there is.

To learn more, see more, and to shop for Playful Threads Lingerie, click here.
To purchase the Alona Lingerie Set, comprised of a bra, panty and gartered skirt, click here.
To see more Belles&Rebelles coverage of Playful Threads, click here.
Big Thanks to Chrissie over at Playful Threads for making this feature possible!


xx.
M

10 comments:

  1. I am a lingerie fanatic. Mr. A can't even give me crap for it because he enjoys the benefits. Ha!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. O M G u are one hottie with a great figure! u brought the best out of those lovely lingerie.

    Playful threads...must go check it out! thks for sharing
    <3
    Much love,
    issatchieu

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look stunning in this lingerie!
    i was there until Sunday, so so unhappy i didn't get too meet u:((((( I fell in love wt Marrakesh, and u?such a lovely place.
    I am from Bulgaria, Eastern Europe but I've lived in the US ( did my studies) and that's how I met my Moroccan friend actually:) if u r ever around, let me know.would love to meet wt u.
    I travel a lot, and currently seeking for a job outside Europe so I am sure we will meet up somewhere one day.
    xxxxx
    Mira

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is absolutely gorgeous! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really pretty. i especially like the bra top.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  7. super sexy! :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm, how did I miss this? Very nice Ms. M...outtakes?

    ReplyDelete