Friday, August 31, 2012

GAP Fall 2012 Campaign Launch



With the "unofficial last weekend summer" upon us, and the autumn season just around the corner, GAP launched and celebarted their Fall 2012 Campaign at the beautiful outdoor terrace at the McKittrick Hotel.

To learn more, see more, and to shop for GAP clothing, click here.
Big thanks to Paulette Barba of Shadow PR for throwing/having us at this event!
Big thanks to Keino Benjamin of Benjamin's Closet for inviting us to this event!


xx.
M

8 comments:

  1. I tried on the blazer in the first photo - good fit, but not in my fall color selection. Thanks for the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love going to launch events and cool fashion get-togethers, and this one looked amazing! Glad you had fun :) There's a new post up on my blog featuring the wardrobe of the TV series "Revenge," and I'd love to hear what you think of it, so feel free to stop by!

    ♡ veena | seveninchstilettos.com
    twitter/instagram: @veenamccoole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ma a fan of gap jeans, They are the only jeans that actually fit me lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the look of those animal print shoes....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that blazer in grey!! :)

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely am loving GAP for fall! PS. I'd love it if you could come visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete